Do you need more leads? Do you have something amazing to say? Host a webinar!
Webinars are an amazing tool in your marketing tool belt and make for an exceptional piece of lead generation assets when done right. Not only are webinars a great way to connect with a specific target audience while establishing yourself as a thought leader in that space, but they allow you to establish trust in real time. Since webinars are educational and engage your audience when done correctly, they pose an opportunity to learn much more about your prospects than you would in a sales meeting (or low-quality webinar) where the audience is far more passive.
Since webinars are educational and engage your audience when done correctly, they pose an opportunity to learn much more about your prospects than you would in a sales meeting (or low-quality webinar) where the audience is far more passive.
If fact, according to ReadyTalk, webinars are one of the most efficient premium content pieces available! On average, between 20% and 40% of webinar attendees turned into qualified leads... So why haven't you done one already?
Webinars Are A Logistical Nightmare
The average webinar, including the promotion, requires an investment of $1,000-$3,000. However, if you don't know what you are doing, your budget wasted isn't you biggest problem. When planning your first (or even second) webinar, it's extremely difficult to know where to start! Often times, important details are overlooked and the full requirements aren't even realized until it's far too late in the process — leading to embarrassing blunders.
Wouldn't be nice to have an established process in place that covered all of your bases and could be repeated each time? That's what we're here for.
What you can expect from us:
- Kickoff / Brainstorming Meeting
- Suggestions for potential topics based on your marketing goals
- GoToWebinar & HubSpot Integration (or tools of your choice provided they can handle quality webinars)
- Presentation set-up in the GoToWebinar tool (incl. branding, reminder emails, and presenters)
- A beautifully crafted landing page with professionally written copy
- Two versions of thank you pages (before and after the webinar)
- Multiple customized Call-to-Action buttons with matching artwork
- Two promotional blog posts
- Three promotional emails (2 weeks, 5-6 days and 1 day before)
- 2 Emails after the webinar customized for attendees and non-attendees alike to nurture prospects
- Social media messages scheduled up to 2 weeks ahead and until 1 week after the webinar
- Webinar recording uploaded to Wistia or YouTube
- Presentation uploaded to Slideshare
- Continuous hands-on project management
- Wrap up meeting and knowledge transfer (incl. checklists, email templates, etc.)
What we need from you:
- Presenters: We recommend two speakers to handle the presentation and one moderator to handle questions and any technical issues
- Basic outlines including topic, date and time as well as the presentation: Powerpoint or Google Slides preferred
- A marketing contact to give input to, review, and approve content
- Access to GoToMeeting and HubSpot (preferred) and any other professional tools we'll be working with as well