You know blogging is crucial for your company's success online - otherwise you would not be reading this blog post.
But did you also know, that many small business owners or marketers are struggling with blogging, and eventually give up? They have been blogging for a while, but they never really got the hang of it? Or they are generating more traffic to their website thanks to the blog but the number of quality leads is not growing accordingly.
Common blogging struggles
You know, blogging is hard work. And it definitely does not help, that Google updates their search algorithm 500-600 times a year. Or what worked yesterday, results in nothing more than muffled yawns today.
We are top 10 list of challenges our clients run into on a daily basis:
- I am not a writer (If this is you, you should check out this blog post)
- I don't know what to write about (here are some helpful tips to get you started even if you are not an interior designer)
- No one is reading my blog, so why bother (here is why)
- I don't know how to set up a blog - I am technically challenged. (We also put together a list of all important blog elements for you)
- I don't know how many words I should write
- I will mess it up (If that is your fear, have a look at these common blogging mistakes and how to fix them)
- You are discouraged because you have no traffic. (Here is more information how you can improve your rankings if you are just starting out.)
- You are not sure about the benefits of blogging. (Then you really need to read up on it here)
- You don't know how to use keywords. (Tip: focus on long-tail keywords)
- You simply cannot get organized enough for blogging (It's time to get an editorial calendar)
How a blog review and analysis can help you to get the full benefits from blogging
Because we see so many businesses struggle with their blogging, we introduced a new free resource: a blog review and analysis. Once you fill our the request form, one of our experienced inbound marketing experts will take a closer look at your blog and look for:
- Subscription Opportunities
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Sharing
- Audience / Buyer Persona
- Consistency of voice used
- Readability and formatting
- Choice of topic
- and much more.
We will summarize our findings in a quick email and you have the option to talk them through with us in a free 30-minute consultation.
So, what are you waiting for?