Join our fast-growing inbound marketing agency as the HubSpot COS and WordPress Designer and Developer.
Start as a freelancer and potentially get hired as a full-time employee within the next 6-12 months. We are a friendly, but driven team and we thrive on our client's success. If you like to work in a creative, young and entrepreneurial team, this is your chance!
- Create HubSpot COS site pages, templates using the template builder and styling them with the code editor
- Design and develop user-friendly, modern, mobile-responsive "Kick-ass" websites
- Assist with wireframe creating and consult on usability
- Be the client contact for ongoing site maintenance and updates
- Act as our in-house expert on all web design related things
Do You Have What It Takes?
To be considered, you must have
- Minimum of two years experience in website design, website development, user experience, bootstrap and mobile responsiveness (goes without saying, but I will say it anyway)
- A strong portfolio of web development/design work (HubSpot and WordPress)
- A commitment to excellence at all times
- Get-stuff-done, go-getter attitude and the desire to be part of a dynamic team
- HubSpot COS Design Certification
- Basic understanding of inbound marketing (how it works) and understands up-to-date SEO best practices
- Strong design skills and proficiency with HTML5 / CSS3
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- US Based Only (able to work remotely) - NJ, NY or PA big plus
Very limited travel.
Why Work For 3P Creative Group?
If you are sick of office politics, large corporations that don't get a move on and are overhead heavy, 3P Creative Group is your place to go.
We are a boutique Inbound Marketing agency that deeply cares about using our skill set to do our part to make this world a little better, cleaner, healthier and more efficient. We are not a bunch of hippies, but hard-working professionals who want to do the right thing.
Our office is a member of a local community-supported agriculture program supplying us with fresh and healthy produce all summer long.
Our full-time employees have 100% health insurance coverage and dental and vision plans. We also have flexible working hours as we all have families.