Make learning about complex technology approachable and fun!
Thankfully, there is alternative to dry, boring tech content! Bu using interactive content, such as quizzes, polls and lists, tech marketer can create invaluable assets that not only make their technology solution more attainable but also create a demand for the solution by tackling a user challenge!
Watch Hannah Eisenberg, CEO of 3P Creative Group and Owen Fuller, the Chief Evangelist of BoomBox — an interactive content solution that helps 150,000 companies across the globetalk about:
- The big divide between marketers and tech buyers and how to overcome it.
- What the future of content marketing looks like and what it means for you.
- Where exactly you should use interactive content to generate demand.
- How you can create alluring content.
- How to use it as a part of your content marketing strategy.
- And More....
Owen Fuller, BoomBox
- Chief Evangelist at Boombox where he works with the top brands, publishers, and agencies in the world, including Yahoo!, NBC, Red Bull, LinkedIn, ESPN, Ogilvy, and Marketo.
- Boombox, and its sister products Qzzr and Pollcaster, make it easy to create, embed and share interactive content with the world.
- Prior to Boombox, Owen built and sold Fit Marketing, an inbound marketing agency that rode years of 100%+ annual growth to recognition as one of Utah’s fastest growing companies.
Hannah Eisenberg, 3P Creative Group
- CEO & Chief Strategist at 3P Creative Group where she develops and executes innovative, data-driven strategies to help software and technology companies grow
- Hannah earned her Diploma in Computer Science and Marketing at the University Goettingen, Germany
- Prior to founding 3P Creative Group, Hannah was part of the Global Marketing and Corporate Strategy team at SAP in Walldorf, New York City and Raanana.