Learn the ins & outs of Inbound Marketing in easy-to-digest lessons.
During the 4 weeks of the email marketing course, you will receive 2 emails per week:
- Why traditional marketing doesn't work anymore: Why direct mailings, newspaper ads, and billboards don't work anymore & what you can do about it.
- The way we buy has changed. We need to change the way we market. Inbound Marketing is a new way to reach, convert and delight customers (we call it the "More Brains Than Money" approach to marketing).
- Building a strong foundation: How to set up your website as the hub of all your online marketing and what the heck is growth-driven design?
- Attract: How to attract strangers to your website the right way (hint: it's free).
- Convert: 95% of people coming to your website are not ready to buy yet. But that doesn't mean you should ignore them!
- Close: How lead nurturing, marketing automation and email marketing can help you nurture and convert leads into close customers.
- Delight: The do's and don'ts of using social media to find new, and delight old, customers.
- Return on Investment (ROI) Reporting: Measure, analyze and tweak: How to measure your return on investment.
Why You Should Sign Up
When it comes to marketing, companies often rely on newspaper advertisements, pay-per-click ads, road signage and sometimes even billboards. But what is the return on investment there? Most of the digital marketing methods and tools I will teach you are often more effective than traditional marketing tactics - but best of all they are highly measureable!
What you will get by signing up for this no-nonsense Inbound Marketing email course:
- Snackable, quick-to-read, informative and helpful emails twice a week
- Years of marketing experience condensed into easy to digest lessons
- Go deeper into each subject with additional deep-dive material
- Practical worksheets and homework assignments to put what you learned into action
- Private Facebook group to connect with other group members
- Get individual feedback and answers to your questions from the instructor
- Follow up call after completing the course to talk about your marketing goals and how to achieve them in the next 6-12 months
About The Instructor: Hannah Eisenberg
Hi, my name is Hannah Eisenberg. I am the co-founder of 3P Creative Group and I have more than 15 years experience as a digital marketer. I have a double degree in computer science and marketing and worked in one of the largest software corporations, SAP, in Global Marketing and Corporate Strategy for 10 years before founding my own digital marketing agency.
I have been helping software and technology companies utilize the power of great content combined with modern marketing automation to reach new customers. I am also passionate about sustainability and love to help mission-driven businesses educate people on healthy nutrition, sustainability, and environmental protection.